- Full Time
Prepares Deli menu items to meet quality, portion and time standards, maintains line cleanliness/sanitation and gives great service to internal/external guests. Has 2 years of experience as a line cook in a high volume kitchen.
- This is a full-time, hourly position.
- $11-15/hour based on skill and availability.
- 6am-2pm shifts and 2pm-10pm shifts available.
- Flexible schedule required, weekends a must.
- Benefits and wage increase available upon completion of orientation requirements.
- Demonstrated awesomeness in station proficiency, teamwork and service is rewarded.
Our performance expectations are:
- Makes menu items to meet quality, portion and time standards
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work space
- Practices good personal hygiene
- Timely and accurately completes prep list including stocking, rotating and clean-up
- Meets quality and time standards for trimming & slicing meat
- Efficiently maintains bread station throughout an entire shift
- Knows how to work the grill (includes maintaining correct temperature and cleanliness, grilling items to standards in proper order
- Maintains line cleanliness and sanitation (includes cutting boards, floor, trash, slicer and bread areas)
- Assists co-workers with anything that is necessary or requested
- Asks questions whenever necessary
- Asks for help whenever necessary
The Success Patterns for this position are:
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
- Works very effectively as part of a team
- Recognizes when help is needed and is willing to ask for it
- Makes food to quality and portion spec
- Arrives to work on time
- Is fun to work with
Successful Candidates will have the following Personal Characteristics:
- Feels passionate about cooking and giving great service to internal and external guests
- Enjoys working under a time crunch
- Takes pride in being consistent
- Loves to learn and takes direction with a smile
- Enjoys a challenge and creating something new